ITRA
www.itra.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2016, 11:08:11 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the ITRA Forum! Feel free to participate in our forums :)

!!

Guest, Please Register or Log In!!

Please, log in or register a new account to use all the features of this forum!

You will be able to add comments, post new topics, review timeshare resorts, etc.. only if you are already log in.

Remember to check the SPAM Folder in your mail account if you dont find the activation mail!

+  Forum Itra
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Timeshare General Discussion
| | |-+  My experience with ITRA
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: My experience with ITRA  (Read 21873 times)
samantha
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 27, 2009, 10:56:13 am

« on: August 27, 2009, 11:10:07 am »

I recently visited Maidenhead and the consultants were very helpful. I have had nothing but problems with my time share and do not know anyone that has ever had a good experience with one. If it wasn't for ITRA I do not know what i would of done, the money I have paid out to other companies is ridiculous and ITRA have not taken a penny off me.
I am just waiting and hoping with my compensation claim now so I can try and regain some of the money I have lost.

Thank you to everyone at ITRA.

Did anyone else have that same satisfaction from their consultation?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 02:19:23 pm by Justin » Logged
Itra Forum Member
vince redmond
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 27, 2009, 08:17:55 pm

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 08:25:47 pm »

ITRA have been very helpful and saved me from my timeshare maintenance troubles, Im glad that i have joined the claim and look forward to getting my money back.
Itra Forum Member
ruby
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 27, 2009, 08:22:14 pm

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 08:27:22 pm »

I spoke with ITRA and they helped me a lot with my timeshare problems. He clearly told me how I could claim some money back and also dispose of my timeshare.
I was really happy with the consultation and would definitely recommend anyone with timeshare problems to visit them.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:47:43 pm by Justin » Logged
Itra Forum Member
aliya
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 27, 2009, 08:18:08 pm

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 08:28:45 pm »

My experience at Itra was every good, mike the consultant was very helpful, he explained everything about time share, the problems i had with it and queries I had to ask him. At the end of the meeting i was very clear that i was entitled to some compensation. it's at least a visit for anyone with time share.
Itra Forum Member
BARBARA
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 28, 2009, 02:23:16 pm

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 02:25:52 pm »

We joined club La Costa some years ago and had awful experiences with them and RCI . We are now in consultation with ITRA and are hopeful for the outcome.
Itra Forum Member
john leal
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 29, 2009, 02:40:29 pm

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 02:45:47 pm »

We popped into the offices and had a chat with a consultant about what could be done to claim our money back. I thought it was explained pretty clearly how this could be done :D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:45:34 am by The Moderator » Logged
Itra Forum Member
Roger and Jackie
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 31, 2009, 11:47:53 am

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 11:54:49 am »

We purchased a timesahre with clowance house in1994, and then later purchased from our son a timeshare at CPO in portugal. Maintenance payments were becoming far too expensive so we tried to dispose of our weeks through freedom vacations.
 We were successfull we think getting out of clowance , but we are still being billed for CPO. We attended ITRA at maidenhead and spoke to a consultant, who helped us put in a compensation claim for being missold, plus advised us how to get out of CPO. We are very hopefull of a good result in the near future, and will be monitoring the action by way of this forum.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:48:36 pm by Justin » Logged
Itra Forum Member
elaine
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 01, 2009, 11:54:18 am

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 11:59:28 am »

Visited maidenhead, on Tuesday 1/09/2009, spoke to geoff who submited our details for the itra claim. We were treated courteously and were given good advice and we are hopefull for a result.
Itra Forum Member
coxswaine
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 04, 2009, 02:53:45 pm

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 03:09:50 pm »

We owned at club la costa, and have been very disilusioned in the continuing maintenace inreases. We think we may have found a resolve, and are looking forward to [removed]. We also have submited details to [removed] at Maidenhead who has advised us we could be entitled to compensation for being mis sold our timeshare originally. We Fee That we had been treat both proffesionally and coutiously, even though we did have to wait 20 minutes for a cup of tea.  ;D

Edited by moderator - It is not allowed to write in block capitals as it is deemed as shouting and can be offensive.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 01:30:08 pm by The Moderator 2 » Logged
Itra Forum Member
P.HANCOCK
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 06, 2009, 02:01:51 pm

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 02:11:07 pm »

We heard of ITRA on a Google website when we were looking at getting rid of our timeshare.  ITRA were extremely helpful to us in advising us of how to reclaim expenses incurred on credit card for fraudulent sales services.  Everyone we met at ITRA was friendly and helpful and the offices were very easy to find.
Itra Forum Member
Mr Thomas
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 08, 2009, 03:21:03 pm

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 03:29:29 pm »

I saw an advert on the television regarding ITRA, I followed it up and met with their consultants at their offices in Maidenhead. The information and advice that I received has been freely offered and was very helpful. I felt I was alone in trying to resolve my timeshare situation but now I realise that I am not and that there are many companies out there that have taken advantage of many people. I was pressurised in taking out my timeshare not realising that full implications within the 14 day cooling off period I tried to cancel but was not able to do so as the resort and company I took out my timeshare with have always refused to accept this fact.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:56:38 pm by Justin » Logged
Itra Forum Member
fulhamffc
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 09, 2009, 12:15:06 pm

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 12:19:43 pm »

Contacted by phone. Appointment made with ITRA. Everything was explained by consultant. We are happy to proceed with the action. We have been advised how we can get our money back from resale scams.
We have been treated very well by all of the staff on the day.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:52:49 pm by Justin » Logged
Itra Forum Member
HARDCASTLE
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 22, 2009, 01:56:34 pm

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 02:09:15 pm »

I was contacted by The National Timeshare Helpline who told me there was a legal action going on against RCI for poor quality service given to timeshare owners. Having heard of this kind of case being successfull in America I felt justified traveling 130 miles from Devon to apply for some compensation for the years of poor timeshare service having paid good money for broken dreams. I am very happy with the outcome and I hope my claim is accepted.

ITRA Moderator - This post was edited becuase the user wrote in block capital letters. This is regarded as shouting and can be interpreted as offensive.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 12:02:09 am by The Moderator » Logged
Itra Forum Member
shaymen2
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: November 16, 2009, 12:25:27 pm

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 05:11:46 pm »

Feel a lot better, the consultants where extremely good and we can at last see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Itra Forum Member
milliewall
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: October 10, 2009, 02:46:27 pm

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 04:02:08 pm »

has anyone heard from the itra solicitors yet? we had club la costa points but stopped paying but have not heard from anyone from maidenhead or their solicitors
Itra Forum Member
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines