ITRA
www.itra.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2019, 10:48:41 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the ITRA Forum! Feel free to participate in our forums :)

!!

Guest, Please Register or Log In!!

Please, log in or register a new account to use all the features of this forum!

You will be able to add comments, post new topics, review timeshare resorts, etc.. only if you are already log in.

Remember to check the SPAM Folder in your mail account if you dont find the activation mail!

+  Forum Itra
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Client Statements -non UK-
| | |-+  Cheated by The Bottled Wealth Holding
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cheated by The Bottled Wealth Holding  (Read 1425 times)
desmond6074
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 29, 2016, 03:23:14 am
4. Timeshare Resorts: the Bottled Wealth Holding

« on: August 29, 2016, 03:53:06 am »

Attended called up early 2015 and was coerced into making an initial investment of $5,340 in Australian wine.  Intention to make the investment was to drink the 36 bottle if the wine was not able to sell.  After the investment, a Sales Marketing Manager, Alvin called up and make a unbelivable proposal to switch my wine to whiskey and could made more than 100% by end 2015. This had me thinking and prompted me to go online to check on the company "The Bottled Wealth Holding".  To my surprise, it had alot of bad remarks.  As such, I try to call up the sales agent, Mr Fabio but to my surprise, was informed that he had left the comapny.  Proceeding that, I made several calls and had multiples conversation with the company Manager, Mr Mark Herd but was told to increase my investment and change my portfolio from Wine to Rum.  after numerous failed attempt to get my money back, I had to conceed and switched to Rum later in mid 2016.  When my first dividend is due, I called up the company buy email replied that the company had been processing my payment.  Waited patiencely but the cheque had never come.  Called again but all the "TBW" staff had gone missing.  Some reply that they had left the company and currently reziding in Thailand and will not be returning soon.

Was not able to took out the Wine or Rum as the item was registered under TBW at CWT (storage company).
Itra Forum Member
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines