ITRA
www.itra.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2019, 03:29:26 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the ITRA Forum! Feel free to participate in our forums :)

!!

Guest, Please Register or Log In!!

Please, log in or register a new account to use all the features of this forum!

You will be able to add comments, post new topics, review timeshare resorts, etc.. only if you are already log in.

Remember to check the SPAM Folder in your mail account if you dont find the activation mail!

+  Forum Itra
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Client Statements -non UK-
| | |-+  Client Statement ( Kannagi) (ATC)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Client Statement ( Kannagi) (ATC)  (Read 1409 times)
ITRA.singapore
Special ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: January 09, 2016, 08:32:34 am

« on: July 08, 2016, 04:41:48 am »

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE RANDOMLY WE WERE SELECTED TO ATTEND A MEETING, AS WE HAD WON HOLIDAY ON THAILAND WE HAD TO SIT THROUGH A TALK FOR A FEW HOURS WHEREBY THEY TALKED ABOUT THE WONDERFUL BENEFITS OF TIMESHARE. WE WERE RELUCTANT TO TAKE UP THE TIMESAHRE IN THE BEGINNING BUT THEY WERE VERY PRESISTENT. AFTER HOURS OF TALKING WE BOUGHT THE TIMESHARE PROGRAME. WE PAID A DEPOSIT OF $5000 AND SUBSEQUENT PAYMENT TO BE MADE MONTHLY. IT WAS A 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY PACKAGE AT PHUKET BUT TO DATE WE HAVE YE TO BOOK A ROOM AS WE HAVE BEEN ALWAYS UNSUCCESSFUL IN ETTING A ROOM. A FEW YEARS LATER WE WERE APPROACHED BY IRN TO UPGRADE OUR AGREEMENT SO THAT WE NEED NOT PAY THE MAINTENANCE FEE SINCE WE DID NOT USETHE HOLIDAY AT ALL. WE WERE TOLD ASSURED THAT WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO PAY THE MAINTENANCE FEE EVER AGAIN EVEN IF THE CERTIFICATE GOES TO OUR CHILDREN. AS I WAS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT THE MAINTENANCE FEE  THEY DOUBLE ASSURED ME AND REINFORCED THAT I FREE OF ANY OBLIGATION TO ATC AND ALL I NEED TO DO IS JUST ENJOY  HOLIDAY. WE HAVE ONLY BEEN 'USED' REPEATEDLY BY IRN TO THEIR FANTASIES IN TAKING US FOR A RIDE AND IN ALL THIS INCIDENTS WE NEVER GOT TO USE OUR HOLIDAYS EVEN ONCE.
Itra Forum Member
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines