ITRA
www.itra.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2019, 10:56:24 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the ITRA Forum! Feel free to participate in our forums :)

!!

Guest, Please Register or Log In!!

Please, log in or register a new account to use all the features of this forum!

You will be able to add comments, post new topics, review timeshare resorts, etc.. only if you are already log in.

Remember to check the SPAM Folder in your mail account if you dont find the activation mail!

+  Forum Itra
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Client Statements -non UK-
| | |-+  Client Statement (Alan Tan Joo)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Client Statement (Alan Tan Joo)  (Read 1413 times)
ITRA.singapore
Special ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: January 09, 2016, 08:32:34 am

« on: July 07, 2016, 09:55:44 am »

I was invited by a friend to attend a holiday presentation. Its invitation with intention that his friend work there at Delifree Orchard Road. They explain that I can enjoy a great deal to enjoy a holiday with the use of the resorts all over the world at a cheaper rates from RCI. I agree to accept the deal without hearing to explanation on the agreement stated on the paper. Free gift was given thereafter. I told them I can only by instalment to complete the full payment of $10k. I only managed to pay around $2k after 6 months. Read a newspaper article regarding many victims unable to use their timeshare. I default the rest of my payment. I ignore all the letters they sent to me. I ignore calls from them. A lot of resale companies trying to call me but I ignore them. After 13 years, in year 2013 , Brics Solutions at Beach Road try to prove me a solution to transfer the ownership of he timeshare. I paid $1k for processing fee. I default the rest of the payment they ask $1k in order to proceed further. I was told by ITRA (Suntec) that it is another fake company. trying to help you out, I seek help from CASE to get back the $1k. They advice me to file a small claim from court default the agreement with Brics Solution.
Itra Forum Member
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines