ITRA
www.itra.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 24, 2019, 08:42:34 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the ITRA Forum! Feel free to participate in our forums :)

!!

Guest, Please Register or Log In!!

Please, log in or register a new account to use all the features of this forum!

You will be able to add comments, post new topics, review timeshare resorts, etc.. only if you are already log in.

Remember to check the SPAM Folder in your mail account if you dont find the activation mail!

+  Forum Itra
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Timeshare General Discussion
| | |-+  Saddled with timeshare debt until the age of 111
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Saddled with timeshare debt until the age of 111  (Read 5158 times)
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Administrator
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 28, 2010, 11:53:26 am

« on: October 15, 2012, 08:57:40 am »

W.C.writes: My wife and I have owned a timeshare apartment in Nerja, Spain, since 1985. In recent years we have asked the management company to rent it out, and until two years ago rents covered the annual maintenance fees.

When rents failed to cover charges, I offered to waive ownership and not claim our right to 75 per cent of any proceeds when the timeshare is resold after our 30-year lease expires.

The company did not agree. It has moved us to a more expensive apartment without our written consent, has extended our lease to the year 2058 and hired debt collectors to take us to court.

We are now saddled with rising debts until we are 111 years old.

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/experts/article-2203687/TONY-HETHERINGTON-Saddled-timeshare-debt-age-111.html#ixzz29LuwXE41
Itra Forum Member
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines