ITRA
www.itra.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2019, 02:51:36 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the ITRA Forum! Feel free to participate in our forums :)

!!

Guest, Please Register or Log In!!

Please, log in or register a new account to use all the features of this forum!

You will be able to add comments, post new topics, review timeshare resorts, etc.. only if you are already log in.

Remember to check the SPAM Folder in your mail account if you dont find the activation mail!

+  Forum Itra
|-+  General Category
| |-+  RCI Class Action
| | |-+  Published in a USA magazine "Settling Points Class Action"
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Published in a USA magazine "Settling Points Class Action"  (Read 3384 times)
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Administrator
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 28, 2010, 11:53:26 am

« on: December 09, 2011, 11:13:24 am »

A class action lawsuit filed on behalf of RCI Points members is moving towards a possible settlement.  A settlement agreement has been signed and a hearing is scheduled for December 20, 2011.  At the hearing, the court will decide if it should give preliminary approval to the settlement agreement.  If the settlement gets preliminary approval, notices will be sent out to all RCI Points members with the terms of the settlement and information about a ?fairness hearing? at which Points members can express their support or opposition to the proposed settlement, or submit comments to the court in writing.  Attorneys representing other Points members from California in a similar, more recently filed, lawsuit are trying to consolidate the two lawsuits and have the court disapprove the settlement agreement. Additional information about the terms of the settlement agreement will be in the Jan/Feb issue of TimeSharing Today.
Itra Forum Member
andy
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 26, 2009, 01:46:25 pm

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 12:54:50 am »

Sounds like very good news,

Lets hope that in 2012, Action starts this side of the water,

Itra called me 2 weeks ago, to complete a 2nd stage survey,much more indepth information,advised me, they now have litigation funding in place,and because i have such a good profile with RCI,have invited me to be a group leader,with 49 others,
I must advise you all after much personal research on the internet and reading between the lines,ie timeshare blogs/website warnings/which are all sponsered by that industry who we are attacking,and without the help of ITRA i dont think we could ever get this far,in this current climate with all that is going on in the world i feel the time is coming for pay back.merry xmas.
Itra Forum Member
Chin Kok Yee
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: December 16, 2011, 02:57:52 pm

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 03:09:30 pm »

any outcome?
Itra Forum Member
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines