ITRA
www.itra.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2019, 04:32:59 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the ITRA Forum! Feel free to participate in our forums :)

!!

Guest, Please Register or Log In!!

Please, log in or register a new account to use all the features of this forum!

You will be able to add comments, post new topics, review timeshare resorts, etc.. only if you are already log in.

Remember to check the SPAM Folder in your mail account if you dont find the activation mail!

+  Forum Itra
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Timeshare General Discussion
| | |-+  New Members - Please Introduce Yourself
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: New Members - Please Introduce Yourself  (Read 50655 times)
carlsen
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: June 21, 2011, 01:16:32 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: oura view beach club

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2011, 10:12:47 am »

Hello all--I am a new member and for many years have owned at Oura View Beach Club--Sheraton Vistana and Oura Hotel.   THe Oura Hotel in the Algarve went to liquidation some 10 years ? ago and owners just received a solicitors letter saying you no longer own at this resort. Consequently I have neither received any maintenance bills and obviously havent paid any. I use the Oura View each year which is nearby the Oura Hotel[ but unrelated] go in and have a look around and find it operational-although the bars and restaurants are shut down. Nobody there is ever available to talk to me.   Has anyone any similar experiences or other info on OURA  HOTEL appt.
Itra Forum Member
kenrich
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: June 25, 2011, 07:37:09 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: rci points diamond fairways

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 11:46:11 am »

My name is Ken Richardson & my wife & I have owned timeshare for 20 years & have been relatively happy until the last 5 years when maintenance charges has got out of control.
We would like to hand them back but find that we can't .
Has anyone had any joy handing them back ?
Itra Forum Member
chengliu
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2011, 06:59:40 am »

I recently contacted Itra at the Maidenhead office and completed an offical claim form to try and regain some of the exhorbitant fees charged on my time share.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:17:03 am by Staff Manager » Logged
Itra Forum Member
smithy
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: July 16, 2011, 03:28:29 pm

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 04:14:15 pm »

Hi from Jean & Rab

We became members when we visited Livingstone last October where Itra took over our timeshares in Beverly Hills Club.  Although we have signed over our Deeds we are pestered with Maintenance reminders, Final Notices, and now Suspension of Membership. We phoned the Club explaining the transfer of our Deeds but they will not acknowledge Club Class as a company, and therefore retain our names on their records.

I am hoping Itra can help with this matter, or at least advise.

Jean Smith
Itra Forum Member
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Administrator
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 28, 2010, 11:53:26 am

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 12:27:23 pm »

Dear Jean and Rab

Thank you for your posting.

The purpose of visiting the office in Livingstone would have been for Itra to assist you in completing a pre-qualification claim survey based on a no win no fee basis.  You may then have had decided to take up an offer from this independent marketing company. If this is the case we advise for you to contact them directly with any queries you may have regarding your deeds.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:33:01 pm by Staff Manager » Logged
Itra Forum Member
robert dann
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: September 22, 2011, 06:57:43 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: Peary Grey

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2011, 07:23:02 pm »

Hi, My name is Robert Dann and my wife (Karen) amd I signed up for RCI points in July 2005 at Pearly Grey resort Tenerife.
Like many others out there we were told what a good investment this would be. The rest is history hence us signing up with ITRA.
However since we have I have received notification from the resort to say that the lease was being changed and that we would be out of the contract after 10 years. "Have they caught on......... Has anybody else received such notification?
Itra Forum Member
binnsy806
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: February 06, 2012, 01:01:26 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: DIAMOND POINTS

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2012, 01:46:55 pm »

Hi all,

New member to forum. Had a meeting at Bretton Hall Chester 06/02/12 and would like feedback from people who have been involved. My wife and I own 10500 Diamond points and can never use them. We our desperate too get rid. Hoping for a positive outcome. Is everybody happy with the service and has there been successes.

Paul Binns
Itra Forum Member
AnitaL
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: October 13, 2010, 02:47:27 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: Pueblo Evita

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2012, 01:53:25 pm »

I have registered  with ITRA for a while but never log in.  I won Time share since 1986  I tried selling  with time share agency but no success,  I realise that the only enjoyment is to use  them and exchange to go different places yourself, cannot make money out of it,  just keep what you already invested... any further  upgrade  will require further investment..I hope this is helpful

Anita
Itra Forum Member
Witsend 999
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: June 09, 2012, 06:15:30 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: Lanzarote Beach Club

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2012, 04:43:34 pm »

Hello, I'm new to this. My name is Ann, both my husband and I are still members of "Lanzarote Beach Club Members Association". 

I joined ITRA recently in order to find out if anyone has received compensation as a result of the "Lanzarote Court Case". This case was funded and supported by some 400 LBCMA members in the UK. Did you provide a Power of Attorney in support of this case?

Thankyou
Itra Forum Member
flanaganm
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 01, 2012, 12:28:09 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: Bev Hills

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2012, 12:44:49 pm »

Hi,

My parents bought in 1986 and have had good use out of their weeks in Tenerife. That said, the twist of timeshare escalating costs have poisened their memories.

Route of the problem is greed and so I am looking to support them in recovering any overpayments they have made in the past and to put to an end this chapter.

Good luck to you all!
Itra Forum Member
vulcan1470
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 04, 2012, 11:22:45 am
4. Timeshare Resorts: celebration world, orlando

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2012, 01:41:30 pm »

hi John fletcher, from Leicestershire, joined  ITRA yesterday, celebration world, Orlando, Florida, hope to learn a lot with you all on this forum, we have had a good couple of holidays at Florida, but with the prices being charged now for maintenance and RCI charges we just cannot afford it,
Itra Forum Member
Lawrence joseph
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 26, 2012, 12:09:25 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: Compass Club

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2012, 10:16:10 am »

Hi

I have been a timeshare owner for 7 years, originally with Club la Costa, where maintenance costs rose from 70 to 1,500 within 3 years, then RCI with a timeshare at Compass Club in Tenerife. With all thge misinfromation and misselling I am down about 26,000, which I am trusting that ITRA can help me get at least some back ,with the class action against RCI
Itra Forum Member
PETMAG
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: December 02, 2012, 06:08:38 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: Albufiera, Portugal

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2012, 07:15:36 pm »

Hello, my name is Andrea Dehant.  I am a new member here and after my last visit to Albufiera with Petchey - soon to be Magnum - I  was harassed to set up a new contract, which would enable me to hand over all points in 5 years if I bought yet more infinity points.  I have too many already!

I also have a fixed week studio, as well as the infinity points.

I desperately need some help as the fear of God has been put in me!  We hear horrendous stories - although we have been members for 8 years and have been really happy with the holidays, and so far the maintenance fees have been manageable - just....  But after a meeting with the agents, who acted very strangely I got worried, I then looked into this forum, joined and hope that someone in a similar situation may be able to advise... or discuss - or anything!

Thank you in advance
Itra Forum Member
khea101
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: December 09, 2012, 07:27:00 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: Club la Costa

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2012, 07:34:34 pm »

hi my name is Ellen
My partner and I bought Club La Costa timeshare weeks. We haven't been able to afford to even use it since we bought it and are struggling to pay the maintenance fees due to his ill health and time off work (he is self employed too!)
We have just discovered that the money that he has been paying out of his account to pay these hasn't been picked up by CLC. they have no ideas where the money has gone but are 'loking into it'
want to get out of the contract and stop the fees!!
Itra Forum Member
JB
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: December 17, 2012, 05:52:23 pm
4. Timeshare Resorts: CPO

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2012, 07:56:55 pm »

Hi this is Julie joined ITRA signed all documents and hoping to get something back !!! Keeping fingers crossed.
Waiting for good news. is there anything i can do ???
Itra Forum Member
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines