ITRA
www.itra.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2019, 03:07:17 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the ITRA Forum! Feel free to participate in our forums :)

!!

Guest, Please Register or Log In!!

Please, log in or register a new account to use all the features of this forum!

You will be able to add comments, post new topics, review timeshare resorts, etc.. only if you are already log in.

Remember to check the SPAM Folder in your mail account if you dont find the activation mail!

+  Forum Itra
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Off Topic Forum
| | |-+  Hi - Familiar Faces? hope you can help!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi - Familiar Faces? hope you can help!  (Read 49061 times)
somantos
ITRA Forum member

Date Registered: August 24, 2010, 02:04:56 am

« on: January 09, 2011, 10:04:37 pm »

Hi,

I'm new here with this discussion board I have been a long time lurker and now have a appropriate problem that i expect some of you people can help with.

I had been on the look to locate a few reputable and honest offshore company incorporation agent, since I reside in Portugal and don't want to pay the excessive taxes here then I decided to go along with Costa Rica Corporation, will likely not posting a link to avoid to become deemed spam, now they told me that for my preferences I am unable to use them nonetheless rather could consider looking at certain incorporation in another offshore jurisdiction just like Cyprus, now I noticed the website [REMOVED] of which is actually an interesting web page that has plenty of information regarding this particular subject, what interest me is actually, if a few of you can identify just how I is able to reduce my taxes without having going the offshore way or if Cyprus definitely is probably the place I would look for ?

My requirements tend to be to pay a minimal taxes feasible, will need bank account with internet banking and a offshore merchant account to simply accept credit card payments for my Sneaker shop.

Many thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 08:26:59 am by Staff Manager » Logged
Itra Forum Member
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines